ARRI PL Lens to BMPCC4K T CINE Speed Booster® ULTRA 0.71x
Features and Benefits
Cameras Compatibility List
Lens Compatibility List
|ZEISS Compact Prime lenses
ZEISS Cinema Zoom lenses
|CP.2 15 mm / T2.9
CP.2 21 mm / T2.9
CP.2 25 mm / T2.1
CP.2 25 mm / T2.9
CP.2 28 mm / T2.1
CP.2 35 mm / T1.5
CP.2 35 mm / T2.1
CP.2 50 mm / T1.5
CP.2 50 mm / T2.1
CP.2 50 mm / T2.1
CP.2 85 mm / T1.5
CP.2 85 mm / T2.1
CP.2 100 mm / T2.1
CP.2 135 mm / T2.1
CP.3 15 mm / T2.9
CP.3 18 mm / T2.9
CP.3 21 mm / T2.9
CP.3 25 mm / T2.1
CP.3 28 mm / T2.1
CP.3 35 mm / T2.1
CP.3 50 mm / T2.1
CP.3 85 mm / T2.1
CP.3 100 mm / T2.1 CF9
CP.3 135 mm / T2.1
|CZ.2 15 – 30 mm / T2.9
CZ.2 28 – 80 mm / T2.9
CZ.2 70 – 200 mm / T2.9
(1) The Metabones PL T CINE Speed Booster adapters are designed exclusively for the Zeiss CP.2, CZ.2, and CP.3 lenses. If using the PL lens other than the CP.2/ CP.3 lens listed in the compatibility list, the lens's rear element CANNOT protrude from the flange more than 14.5mm. Do not attempt to mount the lenses not under the Lens Comparability List / the protrusion of the lens which exceeds 14.5mm to the adapter - physical damage may occur.
Always Enhance and Never Degrade the Performance of the Attached Master Lens
Like the ULTRA series for Mirco Four-Thrids mount, the new BMPCC4K Speed Booster® ULTRA 0.71x uses an advanced 6-element 4-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index tantalum-based optical glass. However, the new design is specifically optimized for the BMPCC4K sensor and filter stack, and as a result, achieves an astonishing level of performance that sets a new standard for focal reducers.
Metabones ARRI PL to BMPCC4K Speed Booster adapters is designed exclusively for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K (BMPCC4K). They cannot be attached to any other M43 cameras such as JVC, Olympus or Panasonic cameras.
The BMPCC4K Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x reduces the crop factor of the BMPCC 4K camera from 2.02x to 1.43x and produces the largest aperture optics currently available, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.9. (More information can be found in the press release here.)
New professional Mount-Rod Support Kit is also available (not included), which is compatible with all Metabones adapters with tripod foot.
Remark: Your PayPal receipt is your order confirmation. There is no separate email confirmation until shipment takes place.
Disclaimer: we are NOT licensed, approved or endorsed by Micro Four Thirds or ARRI or Blackmagic Design.
Since its inception, Metabones has been designing and manufacturing lens adapters recognized among professionals and enthusiasts as leaders in design and workmanship.
Contrary to the popular trend of other factories using an aluminum ring painted black on the camera-body-side, we instead take no short-cut but use precision-machined brass with chromium plating on both the camera-body and the lens sides of our adapters, in order to ensure smooth mounting, great appearance, and durability. The lens side of the adapter features a strong leaf-spring structure, strengthening the adapter-lens connection and ensuring tightness of the lens in order to reduce wear and prevent focus errors and optical alignment issues from appearing.
Metabones uses matte-black treatment to keep internal reflection to a minimum in order to maintain the maximum optical quality possible with the lens.
All Metabones Adapters follow this tradition of uncompromising precision, robust build quality and outstanding finish. Our new Smart AdapterTM series of products add industry-leading electronic interfacing technology from Canada, with true electronic control of the lens' aperture directly from the camera body.
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium.
- Satin surface finish - just like your OEM lens and camera mounts.
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens.
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to maintain optical quality of CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements.
Our Smart AdapterTM series adapters have the following additional features
- True electronic integration of aperture diaphragm - let camera automatically choose aperture in P or S exposure modes, or dial in yourself on the camera body in A or M modes.
- EXIF data such as lens identification, focal length and aperture.