Canon EF Lens to Fuji G-mount T Smart Adapter (GFX)
- Canon EF mount lens to Fujifilm G-mount camera.
- Autofocus. Phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) is supported no matter which AF lens is used. Adapters support PDAF by translating pertinent metadata about the optics between the lens interfaces. In this way, broad support of the widest range of lenses is made possible.
- Lens iris/aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Optical image stabilization (IS) lens support.
- Smooth iris support with the latest Canon (2009+), Tamron (SP series 2013+) and Sigma (2016+) lens models.
- Focal length and aperture are adjusted in EXIF (see note 3).
- LED indicator shows communication status.
- Powered by camera body. With most lenses, no external power source required.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins and Photo Clam ball heads.
- Flocking to reduce internal reflection.
- Aluminum alloy and brass construction with chromium plating.
- Satin surface finish.
- Detachable Arca-Type tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads(clamp directly or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4"-20 screw).
* Canon EF-mount Lens (both full-frame and APS-C lens )may not have enough coverage for the GFX cameras when used in conjunction with this optic-free adapter. For the solution, please refer to the Expander adapter HERE.
Your PayPal receipt is your order confirmation. There is no separate email confirmation until the shipment takes place.
Disclaimer: we are NOT licensed, approved or endorsed by Canon and Fujifilm.
Since its inception, Metabones has been designing and manufacturing lens adapters recognized among professionals and enthusiasts as leaders in design and workmanship.
Contrary to the popular trend of other factories using an aluminum ring painted black on the camera-body-side, we instead take no short-cut but use precision-machined brass with chromium plating on both the camera-body and the lens sides of our adapters, in order to ensure smooth mounting, great appearance, and durability. The lens side of the adapter features a strong leaf-spring structure, strengthening the adapter-lens connection and ensuring tightness of the lens in order to reduce wear and prevent focus errors and optical alignment issues from appearing.
Metabones uses matte-black treatment to keep internal reflection to a minimum in order to maintain the maximum optical quality possible with the lens.
All Metabones Adapters follow this tradition of uncompromising precision, robust build quality and outstanding finish. Our new Smart AdapterTM series of products add industry-leading electronic interfacing technology from Canada, with true electronic control of the lens' aperture directly from the camera body.
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium.
- Satin surface finish - just like your OEM lens and camera mounts.
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens.
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to maintain optical quality of CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements.
Our Smart AdapterTM series adapters have the following additional features
- True electronic integration of aperture diaphragm - let camera automatically choose aperture in P or S exposure modes, or dial in yourself on the camera body in A or M modes.
- EXIF data such as lens identification, focal length and aperture.